6 - WEEK "Average To Awesome" CHALLENGE
LOCATION & START DATE: EAST HANOVER NJ MAY 8th!
FACILITY - CROSSFIT EAST HANOVER, 8 LITTELL RD, EAST HANOVER, NJ
15 Spots Only! 50% Sold Out
- Body composition testing before & after
- Full nutrition guide w/ meal plan
- Three fun and effective workouts every week
- Expert coaching from professional coaches & trainers
- NEW workouts you’ve NEVER DONE BEFORE
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30pm
- Saturdays at 8am
- Email support through the entire 6 weeks
We know taking the first steps to health and fitness can be difficult. That’s why we have created our six-week Women Only “Average to Awesome” challenge! This challenge is designed to help you overcome your fears, meet your goals, and have fun while you are doing it! Classes run on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30pm and Saturdays at 8am. You’ll make new friends and work under the guidance of our skilled and caring coaches who are here to make sure you receive the support you need to make sure you are successful!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You do not need to be in good shape to start. This program is designed for beginners!
- Must be willing to come to our facility 3 days per week.
- Must enjoy working in a group environment. The energy at our gym is infectious. When it's positive energy, there's nothing better. But negative energy spreads too.
- Must leave your ego and makeup at home. This is a place where hard work is respected. It is a humbling experience that we've all been through.
- Must commit to the entire 6 weeks. The first week is challenging. We need people who will be here at the end to reap the benefits of all this hard work.
- Must be committed to making this change. This will not work if the coaches and I want to see you reach your goals more than you do!
- Whining is ok. Quitting is not!
- This is not a "biggest loser" type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss. All transformations are welcome.
- Must have the discipline to apply our nutrition plan. This is critical. We have a program that is tested and it works, but only if you follow it!
- Must respect the rules of the gym. They're in place to set the culture. The culture is in place to give you the best workout experience possible.
Average to Awesome Class times are 7:30pm TUESDAY 7:30pm THURSDAY & 8:00am SATURDAY
Damien Larson: Owner
I have personally seen how high intensity interval training has dramatically changed the lives of those who commit to the process. This challenge was created to introduce this style of training to those who would absolutely benefit from the training, but may be too intimidated to come in and try it on their own. We are trying to find the right men and women who will work hard, finish the program, and ultimately be an amazing representation of what is possible through our training. If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, fill out an application ASAP. We always fill up quickly. I look forward to meeting you in person very soon.